Sunday, July 21, 2013

I was going to do a real blog post this week, something with content, and then my brain melted


This week's contest: There's two.

(1) A signed, paperback copy of Georgiana and the Wolf  (Book 6), available to people with a US mailing address.

(2) An eBook edition of Georgiana and the Wolf (Book 6) Book 6, available to anyone.

Please leave your email address and specify which contest you are entering. You cannot win both contests, even if you are Cherri Trotter.

The contest is open until August 15th, so feel free to enter if you find this post late!

5 comments:

Cherri T said...

Lol, I saw this and cracked up! Thanks Marsha I needed a good laugh :)

LĂșthien84 said...

I would love to win the digital copy as I'm international and is one of the books I don't currently own. Thanks Marsha, for donating a copy of your book.

evangelineace2020(a)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

i am old fashioned...(raised by a librarian how could I not be???)...would love a signed a copy of book 6! Thanks! geenzabeenza@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

What is the contest? My 12 year old daughter is a huge fan. Her name us Madeleine. Can I get a signed book for her if she sends you an e-mail?

BeckyC said...

I love your books. I would love to win a copy (either pb or ebook) Thanks for the giveaway!
cherringtonmb at sbcglobal dot net