Monday, January 6, 2014

Win a Paperback Copy of Book 8!

A tengu.This will make more
 sense when you read the book
Contest! Win a paperback copy of The Chrysanthemum and the Rose by entering before January 20th.

What is it?
- it's a book
- it's big
- it's thick
- it's 748 pages
- it will be signed by the author

I'm not giving too many of these away - and by that I mean any - because they're expensive to obtain and ship, so this is your chance!

How to Enter:
(1) Have a US postal address.
(2) Leave your name and CONTACT INFORMATION in a comment to this post.

How Not to Enter:
(1) Do nothing.
(2) Reply to this post without entering your contact email and assume that because you are signed into blogger I magically know your email address.
(3) Be a member of my family with more disposable income then me. Don't be a cheapskate.

Want an eBook? That contest is coming soon!

13 comments:

Tamra P said...

Tamra Prior
rangertam@gmail.com

maryann said...

Looking forward to reading it after just receiving it. A tengu id s mythical mountain goblin with a red face and extremely long nose and is to have supernatural powers and also wears those shoes with long spikes that I love to see.
MaryAnn Nagy
9119 Settlers Ridge
St. John, IN 46373
Tollygal55@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Sierra Ellis-Clements
21 Foster RD
Essex Jct., VT 05452

Anonymous said...

Sierra11232@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Cherri Trotter cherritrotter@yahoo.com Alternate cover? Awesome!

Anonymous said...

About to start book 7, will be ready for book 8 soon!

Sabah, sq272729@gmail.com

schilds said...

Sagan saganchilds@gmail.com

Chels said...

Oh man, this would be awesome for when our new baby gets here! I've needed a new book!
chouettepirate@gmail.com

Michelle Wooods said...

Michelle Woods
shellybean24@hotmail.com

Love this book and I want a signed copy, Yay!

traveler said...

Thanks for this fascinating giveaway. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

charlene said...

I'm leaving my comment here too! Just love your seris and can't wait for this one!
Charlene Davis
35 Goodnow Lane
Framingham,ma 01702
chatty1082@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this contest. I do have a us postal address but will give you my email. If I should be lucky enough to win, please contact me for my address. I suggest that others do not leave their mailing address but do the same.
kneyda(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I hope you announce the winner on Facebook if I win! I love where you have taken these characters and I just want the series to go on forever! genicarlson@yahoo.com -Genie C.