Monday, June 6, 2011

Late Post

It's not technically Sunday, but hey, I was writing a story for you guys and was busy.

New this week:

(1) The big news is that The Plight of the Darcy Brothers (Kindle Edition) is on sale for $1.99 on Amazon. Go enjoy this sunshine sale until June 15th! If you do not have a Kindle, you can download a reader to read it on your computer or iPad or print it out.

(2) I started a fan page on Facebook, which does not seem to be as good as my group page or as useful, but nonetheless exists. Nobody knows where things are going to fall out with the whole social networking thing and I want people to be able to find me, so they're both staying up.

(3) My agent Katie submitted Book 5 to Ulysses Press on Monday, and they have a month to respond. So we'll see.

(4) The offer for a review copy of book 4 for United States and Canada readers is still open, as long as you write a review for your website and post it on Amazon as well. This offer is somewhat open to foreign readers - it's definitely open if you'll take a .pdf file. If you're from a foreign country and you've read the previous 3 books and reviewed one or two of them, and you're willing to do the same for the fourth, we can talk. Contact me.

(5) The three very short stories for the collection are finished, and have gone to my editor. When she's finished, they will be posted on my website as a .pdf and on all the available eReaders as free package. It's only about 46 pages long, but it is free material.

(6) Speaking of collections, the fan fiction anthology The Road to Pemberley, which I edited, is coming out July 1st. I wrote the introduction and a very short story in the collection. If you would like a review copy, again, contact me. Offer good in US and Canada, in .pdf format overseas.

(7) This week is Shavuot, the Jewish holiday where we celebrate receiving the Torah. Good Yom Tov!

No comments: